Thursday, September 29, 2016

Insuring Expensive Items in Your Home

Dr. Hartwig of the Insurance Information Institute ( explains how to properly insure all of your possessions. While a standard homeowners policy covers you for most things in your home, luxury goods such as fine jewelry and furs, antiques, artwork, and other expensive items need special policies. To insure these types of items, contact your insurance agent and get an umbrella policy for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment