The Informed Citizen explains what to do if you're involved in an auto accident.
Sunday, April 30, 2017
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Here is what you'll need!
Butter Chicken Mac ‘N’ Cheese
15 grams butter
300 grams chicken chopped
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 onion, chopped
1 tablespoon plain flour
300 milliliters milk
50 grams butter chicken sauce
250 grams mozzarella cheese
250 grams cheddar cheese
200 grams elbow pasta, cooked
100 grams mozzarella cheese, grafted
Coriander, to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet pan until melted.
3. Add the chicken and fry for about 5-8 minutes or until cooked through. Take out and set aside.
4. Add the onion and fry for 2 minutes.
5. Stir in the flour.
6. Gradually whisk in the milk.
7. Whisk in the butter chicken sauce.
8. Whisk in the mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
9. Once the cheese has melted into the mixture, stir in the elbow pasta.
10. Sprinkle on some more cheese on top.
11. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until the cheese is brown and bubbling on top.
12. Garnish with coriander.
Saturday, April 22, 2017
Each year millions of dollars in damage are caused by water damage due to poor maintenance on the outside of homes. According to the Insurance Information Institute, good home maintenance can save homeowners thousands of dollars. Jeff Sciaudone, Institute for Business and Home Safety, says you should check your gutters, downspouts and roof to be certain that they are in good condition.
For more information about insurance, go to the I.I.I. Web site at http://www.iii.org
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Friday, April 14, 2017
Get the recipe for Easter Chick Deviled Eggs at: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/237339/easter-chick-deviled-eggs/
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Friday, April 7, 2017
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Saturday, April 1, 2017
Apps aren’t just fun distractions. Owners increasingly use them to boost productivity, improve cash flow, create better time management, and a whole lot more.